All used merchandise must be inspected by the buyer for defect and/or safety hazards. Seller states that he in no way guarantees or warrants used merchandise for apparent or non-apparent safety hazards and affirmatively states that used merchandise sold may have safety hazards. It is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect for actual or latent safety hazards or hire an expert to do such inspection.
TERMS OF SALE:
1. All claims must be accompanied by this bill.
2. We reserve the right to decline returns, exchange parts, issue credit, or refund money on any transaction.
3. At the seller's sole discretion, any merchandise accepted for a non-warranty return is subject to a twenty (20) percent restocking charge, must be in the same condition and assembled as when purchased, bear Capitol Auto Parts ID markings, and must be presented within twenty (20) days of purchase.
4. We will not assume any towing, loss of use, related parts, fluids, direct, or indirect costs or charges of any kind.
5. Charge accounts are due and payable on the 10th of the month following purchase date. Accounts past due are subject a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% annual rate) which will be applied to the outstanding balance. Customer also agrees to pay reasonable attorney and/or collection fees.
6. Customer agrees to pay $20.00 fee for any returned checks. If turned over for collection, customer agrees to pay reasonable attorney and/or collection fees.
7. All sales are final on the following types of parts: fuel system, electrical, body cut, or specially ordered parts.
8. All deposits are non-refundable.
9. Parts left over thirty (30) days shall be forfeited (along with any related deposits.)
10. Parts subject to a core charge at the time of sale must have the core part returned within thirty (30) days of purchase. Core deposits over thirty (30) days shall be forfeited.
11. These terms apply to all sales: cash, charge, retail, wholesale, or otherwise.
1. All parts (except as listed below) come with a limited 90-day warranty from the date of purchase. All parts must be installed within thirty (30) days of purchase or warranty is null and void. Terms of sales apply to all parts.
2. Improper installation, abuse, over heating or lack of routine maintenance will void warranty. Capitol Auto Parts personnel will be the only authority when determining these conditions.
3. Engines are warranted against excessive internal noise, excessive smoking, excessive oil consumption, cracked cylinder block or head. Engine is warranted as a long block. Any additional parts on the engine at time of purchase are for installation convenience and are not warranted. Heat tabs that are removed, altered, or melted will void warranty.
4. Automatic Transmission warranty requires new seals, filter, and fluid
5. AC Compressor warranty requires evacuate, flush, fresh oil, new receiver dryer and proper refrigerant.
6. Batteries are warranted to hold a charge at the time of purchase.
7. Tires are all sold "as-is".
8. Glass is sold "as-is."
9. If you have a warranty complaint, Capitol Auto Parts MUST verify condition before any action can be taken.